SYLVAN SPIRITS | Essential Oil Blend
♡ Lively, fresh scent that uplifts the mood
♡ Evokes the magic of the winter season
♡ Supports the immune system
♡ Helpful for those suffering with seasonal affected disorder & the winter blues
The word Sylvan comes from Latin meaning "Spirit of the Forest" and is used to describe all things that have an association with the forest, woods and trees.
Sylvan Spirits evokes the scents of the winter season and was inspired by a Slavic holiday tradition that I loved growing up ~ walking in the snowy woods to harvest bows from the trees to decorate our home with.
The fragrance of the tree bows permeated all the rooms and created such a lovely ambiance.
The mingling of freshly peeled clementine & tangerine oranges mixed with a crisp fir & pine forest. Very lively and uplifting scent!
* Abies siberica ( Siberian Fir Needle ) essential oil
* Pinus Sylvestris (Pine Scotch ) essential oil
* Citrus reticulata blanco var tangerine ( Tangerine ) essential oil
* Citrus nobilis ( Clementine ) essential oil
* Citrus aurantium L. var amara ( Petitgrain ) essential oil
* Citrus bergamia ( Bergamot ) essential oil
* Juniperus communis ( Juniper Berry ) essential oil
* Rosmarinus officinalis ( Rosemary ) essential oil
♡ Add to diffuser to create an uplifting ambiance to your home this winter season
♡ Can be added to a bath oil or bath salts to ease sore muscles & cold symptoms.
PACKAGING & SIZE //
♡ 0.17 fl.oz. (5ml)
♡ The oil comes in a glass bottle with can be recycled when you use it up.
♡ The bottle is packaged in a black paper box to protect the oil from damaging UV light.
♡ Thank you for supporting a small artisan business!
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ★
┊ ┊ ☆
♡ The 'Customer Reviews' section on this website is new! If you don't see many reviews here yet, check out my Etsy shop reviews (over 200 five star reviews there :)--> https://www.etsy.com/shop/lutskabotanica/reviews ♡