♡ Supports the immune system
♡ Can be used as a face mask refresher spray
♡ Relieves congestion & respiratory issues
♡ Soothes muscle aches & pains
♡ Alleviates cold & flu symptoms
Romani Remedy is a Slavic take on the Four Thieves Vinegar, an herbal folk remedy from the medieval ages which was used to help protect from the Bubonic Plague.
From Wikipedia: Romani people use herbs to heal such as burdock root extract and basil tea and elderberry to treat the flu. Oils such as cinnamon, cloves, rosemary, lemon and lemongrass were used by Romani people to treat the Bubonic plague in Europe. Horseradish juice mixed with honey is another Romani remedy.
Romani Remedy has a bit of a medicinal aroma. If you have ever smelled a Four Thieves Oil blend and liked it, or you like the scent of cinnamon, clove & eucalyptus you'll likely enjoy Romani Remedy as well.
Unlike the other scents in this shop which are blended in the spirit of being used as perfume, Romani Remedy is meant to be used in more of a therapeutic sense.
*Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) hydrosol
* Eucalyptus polybractea (Eucalyptus) hydrosol
* Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark & Cinnamon Leaf) essential oils
* Syzygium aromaticum L. (Clove) essential oil
* Eucalyptus polybractea (Eucalyptus) essential oil
* Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary ct Cineole & ct Camphor) essential oils
* Citrus limon (L) Burm. (Lemon) essential oils
* Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) essential oil
* Abies siberica (Siberian Fir Needle) essential oil
* Pinus Sylvestris (Pine Scotch) essential oil
♡ Mist onto the outside of face masks to prevent odors
♡ Mist onto clothing before leaving the house
♡ Mist onto sore muscles and gently massage in
♡ Mist in the shower to help with congestion
PACKAGING & SIZE //
♡ Size: 50 ml (1.7 fl. oz.) recyclable glass bottle with spray top.
♡ The mist comes in a glass bottle with can be recycled when you use it up.
♡ The bottle is packaged in a black paper box to protect the oil from damaging UV light.
♡ Thank you for supporting a small artisan business!
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ★
┊ ┊ ☆
♡ The 'Customer Reviews' section on this website is new! If you don't see many reviews here yet, check out my Etsy shop reviews (over 200 five star reviews there :)--> https://www.etsy.com/shop/lutskabotanica/reviews ♡