The word Sylvan comes from Latin meaning "Spirit of the Forest" and is used to describe all things that have an association with the forest, woods and trees.
Sylvan Spirits evokes the scents of the winter season and was inspired by a Slavic tradition that I loved growing up ~ walking in the snowy woods to harvest bows from the trees to decorate our home with during the depths of winter.
The fragrance of the tree bows permeated all the rooms and created such a lovely ambiance. 🌲
♡ Lively, fresh scent that uplifts the mood
The mingling of freshly peeled clementine & tangerine oranges mixed with a crisp fir & pine forest. Very lively and uplifting scent! 🌲
* Abies siberica ( Siberian Fir Needle ) essential oil
* Pinus Sylvestris (Pine Scotch ) essential oil
* Citrus reticulata blanco var tangerine ( Tangerine ) essential oil
* Citrus nobilis ( Clementine ) essential oil
* Citrus aurantium L. var amara ( Petitgrain ) essential oil
* Citrus bergamia ( Bergamot ) essential oil
* Juniperus communis ( Juniper Berry ) essential oil
* Rosmarinus officinalis ( Rosemary ) essential oil
♡ Add 10 drops to diffuser to create an uplifting ambiance to your home
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ★
┊ ┊ ☆
PACKAGING & SIZE
♡ 0.17 fl.oz. (5ml)
♡ The oil comes in a glass bottle with can be recycled when you use it up.
♡ The bottle is packaged in a black paper box to protect the oil from damaging UV light.
If you don't see many reviews below yet, check out our Etsy shop where we have 200+ five star reviews :) https://www.etsy.com/shop/lutskabotanica/reviews
♡ Thank you for supporting a small artisan business!
All prices listed are in Canadian dollars. If you're shopping from the US, type the price above into the currency conversion chart to view the price in USD :)