Romani Remedy is based on an ancient herbal folk remedy from the medieval ages. It was said to help protect against the Bubonic Plague.
From Wikipedia: Romani people use herbs to heal such as burdock root extract and basil tea and elderberry to treat the flu.
Oils such as cinnamon, cloves, rosemary, lemon and lemongrass were used by Romani people to treat the Bubonic plague in Europe. Horseradish juice mixed with honey is another Romani remedy.
Romani Remedy has a medicinal aroma. If you have ever smelled a Four Thieves Oil blend this will remind you of it. The scent of cinnamon, lemongrass, clove & eucalyptus are very prominent in this blend.
*Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) hydrosol
* Eucalyptus polybractea (Eucalyptus) hydrosol
* Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon Bark & Cinnamon Leaf) essential oils
* Syzygium aromaticum L. (Clove) essential oil
* Eucalyptus polybractea (Eucalyptus) essential oil
* Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary ct Cineole & ct Camphor) essential oils
* Citrus limon (L) Burm. (Lemon) essential oils
* Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) essential oil
* Abies siberica (Siberian Fir Needle) essential oil
* Pinus Sylvestris (Pine Scotch) essential oil
♡ Mist onto clothing before leaving the house
♡ Mist onto sore muscles and gently massage in
♡ Mist in the shower to help with congestion
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ★
┊ ┊ ☆
PACKAGING & SIZE
♡ Size: 50 ml (1.7 fl. oz.) recyclable glass bottle with spray top.
♡ The mist comes in a glass bottle with can be recycled when you use it up.
♡ The bottle is packaged in a black paper box to protect the oil from damaging UV light.
If you don't see many reviews below yet, check out our Etsy shop where we have 200+ five star reviews :) https://www.etsy.com/shop/lutskabotanica/reviews
♡ Thank you for supporting a small artisan business!
All prices listed are in Canadian dollars. If you're shopping from the US, type the price above into the currency conversion chart to view the price in USD :)