By: Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret & Sophie Mas
This book is a lovely read if you feel drawn to Paris. Personally it justifies all the reasons why I think I would feel right at home within Parisian culture. With an exception to a few habits, most of the ideals in this book just seem natural and logical to me.
I love the simple philosophies on beauty regimes and it has got me thinking about creating products that are aligned with these principles (yup, I’m still brewing up ideas for a product line…it’s in the works).
Beauty regime principles:
- Learn to love what your mamma gave you
- Keep your natural hair color and get regular trims so your hair looks healthy without having to rely on styling products or blow outs.
- Avoid foundation makeup, but rather focus on having healthy skin
- Makeup: a bit of red lipstick and maybe some mascara is plenty.
- Nails, short and clean. Maybe some nail polish but not a French manicure.